WHY BUY STICKY GOODNESS HONEY DIRECT FROM THE BEEKEEPER
- Sticky Goodness Honey is 100% raw, unheated, unprocessed honey collected from our beehives.
- You know exactly where your honey is from and what is in it. Sticky Goodness honey is only collected from Western Australia floral sources. Some products sold as “honey” in Australia and overseas have been found to be imported honey flavoured corn syrup.
- Sticky Goodness supplies 100% Natural West Australian honey Much of the honey sold on supermarket shelves has been heated excessively, blended and mixed with imported honey.
- Strict quarantine laws, and Western Australia’s geographical isolation, has resulted in fewer honey bee diseases and parasites than elsewhere in the world. WA beekeepers therefore do not have to treat their bees with contaminants such as chemicals and antibiotics.
- Raw West Australian honey contains pollen from the flora that our bees have visited. Many people believe that consuming small amounts of locally produced pollen provides health benefits such as improving or eliminating allergies such as hay fever.